Washington DC’s Newest Boutique Senior Living Community is Now Open. Schedule Your Tour. Call 202-774-8553 or click Schedule A Tour.
Interview for the Following Positions
- Trained Medication Employee (TME)
- Marketing Director – Download Job Requirements and Description
- Med Techs – Job Description – LPN – Medication Technician
- Caregivers – Download Job Description
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Job Description – LPN – Medication Technician
- Nurse Care Coordinator
- Resident Services Assistant Living – Download Job Description
- Resident Services Memory Care – Download Job Description
We’re so excited to be building a Washington DC’s newest wonderful senior living community. We can build a great building, but a great experience is more than walls and interiors and amenities. In order to create the best experience in senior living, we need to bring on people who reinforce and spread the amazing care we’ve designed for Maple Heights since it’s inception.
Newly hired staff have the opportunity and privilege to be part of a bright opportunity with tremendous growth potential.
If you’d like to apply for one of the positions below, we’d love to meet. Please fill out the form and upload your resume. Thank you for your interest.